Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Freedom yet? No.

School Trials is over! left JPS papers to go! and SPM of course. T.T

m having chem paper 2 ad physics paper3 tommorrow.. should i study for it? lols!

feels guilty if i dont at least see through the reference books.. hahaha!

class people are ponteng-ing tmr..

Raya Holidays are just around the corner! Happy Raya to all my malay friends!

gonna go on facebook for awhile... heh!

Oh oh! graduation day changed from 24th october to 3rd October! and that's like..2 days after trials for sub-science students and 1 day after for others. *i'm so glad i'm a sub-science student. XD

Canteen day for SMKBU3 also postponed to November. i...forgot the date. heh!
intrested? intrested? come buy coupons from me. =)



I'm happy for u babe,
I really am.
I know we argued because of this,
But I've learnt my lessons,
To let go off some things.
Stopping you from it,
Is definitely not a solution.
But letting u try,
Even if u fall,
You know who's there.
Don't let regret take over your feelings,
as you grow up.
Even if its gonna be bitter and dangerous,
At least you know the feeling of it.
There must be sweet moments,
to be your memories forever.
And you'll have a smile on your face,
When you think about it some day.
Don't hold back because of me, silly,
Cause its your decision,your life,
And I'll support you,with your decisions.

Go for it honey, if you really want to.

xoxo
mei <3


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey darl, what does JPS mean?

AbbieLyann

Yours truly said...

JPS is Jabatan Pendidikan Selangor i think. its actually a government paper la. =)